We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time (see Section 9).
This Policy is developed in accordance with the requirements of Republic of Moldova European directives and regulations on personal data protection, as the services of The Salvation Army in Moldova are publicly available to citizens of Republic of Moldova and citizens of the European Union.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
This Policy was created for the purposes of its accessibility, clarity and transparency. The Policy describes the types of personal information we receive from visitors to our website https://salvationarmy.md/, also tells how we use this information and explains how you can contact us in case of any questions.
The Policy has the following sections:
- Policy Application
- The purpose of collection and processing of personal data
- How we collect information
- Information protection
- The rights of visitors to our website
- Links to other websites
- Donation collection
- Email marketing campaigns
- Making changes to the Policy
- Our contacts
- POLICY APPLICATION
This Policy is applied to visitors to The Salvation Army in Moldova website, who can receive information, read information on the website and share information on social networks. Such social networks have their own privacy and personal data protection policies.
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
We collect and process only Personal Data that we need in the context of our activities: to provide assistance, manage donations, fund events, monitor requests, recruit volunteers, implement programs.
- We may collect various categories of your Personal Data, such as:
- Identification data (Surname, name, postal and e-mail address, telephone);
- Professional data (resume/CV, cover letter);
- Contact details: exchange of correspondence, date and time of sending messages;
- HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect your Personal Data in various ways, including:
- You can provide us with your Personal Data by filling out the forms on our website;
- You can contact us by phone;
- You can send a letter by mail;
- You can contact us by e-mail;
- And through other processes, e.g., when receiving help, participating in activities.
Using general sources of personal data:
Directories, address books, registers, lists, catalogs and other systematic directories of open information that contain your Personal Data, posted and published with your permission.
In automatic mode:
The data of visitors to our website is automatically collected by Google Analytics (GA) – is a free tool from Google that allows website owners to study the behaviour of users on their web pages.
When you visit any page of our website, your browser transmits information about you using GA tools. We receive the following information:
- Demographics data (age, gender, language, country);
- Technological data (devices, operation system, browser);
- Data about interests (art, sport, etc.);
- Behaviour data (new or repeat visitor, how long visitors spend time on the website, number of pages viewed).
- INFORMATION PROTECTION
The Salvation Army in Moldova pays great attention to the personal data protection by using appropriate technical, organisational and administrative measures to avoid disclosure. The Salvation Army in Moldova uses only the information which is necessary in the context of its activities.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have specific rights regarding your Personal Data:
- The right to access your personal data. Gives you the right to receive information regarding your Personal Data and the fact of their processing by The Salvation Army in Moldova.
- The right to correction. You have the right to correct your Personal Data that is inaccurate.
- The right to erase your personal data (“right to be forgotten’). This may apply if your Personal Data is no longer used for the purposes it was collected for or if your consent to processing has been revoked and if there is no other legal basis for processing.
- The right to restrict processing in the event of certain circumstances. For example, you are appealing the accuracy of personal information.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data based on your specific situation.
We will do our best to provide you with information on any action taken on these requests within 30 days of receiving the request. Requests should be sent to the e-mail: email@example.com .
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- DONATION COLLECTION
- EMAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGNS
In order to carry out marketing campaigns, The Salvation Army in Moldova uses the automated sending of emails via the Mailchimp service. This helps us communicate effectively with our audience via email. To become a participant of our marketing events, there is a subscription form on our website.
- OUR CONTACTS
Full name of legal entity: CR MCB “Armata Salvării” din RM
Data Protection Officer: Ivan Berezkin
Postal address: Armata Salvarii, Republic of Moldova, MD-2004, mun. Chisinau, Str. Petru Movila, 19
Please let us know if your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or if you have further questions regarding your Personal Data.